欢迎访问范文狗范文大全网!

英语流行口语对话:Advice and suggestions 意见与建议

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于意见和建议该如何去表达出自己的想法呢?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Advice and suggestions 意见与建议,希望可以帮到大家

  Giving Advice or Making Suggestions

  提出意见或建议

  You'd better...

  你最好...。(较随便)

  A:What's the matter?You look unhappy.

  怎么了?你看起来不高兴。

  B:I love my girlfriend but my parents disapprove of our marriage.

  我爱我的女朋友,可是我父母不同意我们的婚事.

  A:It's no use complaining.You'd better talk it over with your parents again.

  抱怨没有用.最好再和你的父母谈谈。

  B:All right,I'll try it again.

  好吧,我再试试。

  Why not ...?

  干嘛不...?(较随便)

  A:could you recommend a good restaurant?

  介绍个好餐馆好吗?

  B:Why not go to the White Rose?That's my favorite place.

  干嘛不去白玫瑰?那是我最喜欢的地方。

  A:Thank you.I'll take your advice.

  谢谢。听你的。

  Be sure to ...

  一定要...。(较随便)

  A:What're you going to do next month?

  下个月有什么打算?

  B:I'll go to France and work as an interpreter for a company.

  我将去法国给一家公司做翻译?

  A:That's a good chance! Be sure to have your picture taken in front of Eiffel Tower!

  好机会!一定要在埃菲尔铁塔前留个影!

  What about...?

  ...怎么样?(较随便)

  A:Prof.Smith,which novels should I cover first?

  史密斯教授,我先读哪些小说呢?。

  B:English novels or American novels?

  是英国的还是美国的?

  A:American novels.

  美国的.

  B:What about The Scarlet Letter?I think it's worth reading.

  "红字"怎么样?我认为值得一读.

  The way I see it,you should...

  依我看,你应该......。(较随便)

  A:I'm not on good terms with one of the guys.He's really annoying.

  有一个家伙我不在和得来,很烦人。

  B:Don't feel unhappy.We need hands in the marketing department.The way I see it, you should join us.

  别不高兴。我们市场部需要人手。依我看你应该和我们一起干。

  If I were in your shoes,...

  如果我是你,...。

  A:Do you thin I should join the volley ball team,Mary?

  玛丽,你认为我应该参加排球队吗?

  B:Why not?If I were in your shoes, I certainly would.

  为什么不参加呢?我要是你肯定参加。

  A:But I'm afraid it'll take up much of my time.

  可我担心占时间太多。

  B:As the saying goes,all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

  俗话说,只工作不娱乐,聪明孩子变笨拙。

  You should take more exercise.

  你该多活动活动。

  You'd be unwise to ...

  ...是不明智的。(较正式)

  A:Where're you going,Henry?

  亨利,你去哪儿?

  B:I'm going to buy some stocks at the exchange center.

  我准备在中心买些股票。

  A:It's a good way to make money.But you'd be unwish to invest all your savings in stocks.

  那命题赚钱的好方法。但是用所有的积蓄买股票是不明智的。

  I'd rather you didn't...

  我倒觉得你不...为好。(较随便)

  A:Have you read oday's newspager?There's a very good job opportunity.

  读今天的报纸了吗?有一个很好的工作机会。

  B:I'd rather you didn't apply for that position.

  我倒觉得你不该去申请那个职位。

  A:Why? B:You can not compete with the postgraduates.

  为什么?你可不如那些研究生有竞争力。

  You may/might as well...

  你不妨......。(通用)

  A:I've been working on this problem for a long time.But I still can't work it out.

  我在这个问题上花了好长时间。但是还是解决不了。

  B:Take it easy.You might as well do something else now.May be you can find some clues later.

  别急。你不妨先干别的事情。也许以后能找到一些线索。

  A:I hope so.

  但愿如此。

  I'd suggest you...

  我建议你...。(通用语)

  A:What's wrong with you ?You look very pale.

  你怎么了?你脸色不好。

  B:I've got a bad headache.

  我头痛的厉害。

  A:Really? I'd suggest you see the doctor at once.

  真的?我建议你去看看大夫。

  Would it be a good idea...?

  ......是个好主意吗?(通用语)

  A:Bob,why are you looking so depressed?

  鲍白,你怎么看起来那么不高兴?

  B:Mum,I'm not a good boy.I broke papa's glass just now.

  妈妈,我不是好孩子。刚才我把爸爸的杯子打碎了。

  A:Oh,sonny.Would it be a good idea to tell nim the truth?

  孩子啊,把实情告诉爸爸不好吗?

  B:Yeah,but I'm afraid he'll scold me.

  好是好,但是我怕爸爸责备我。

  You have to ...if you listen to me.

  听我的话,你应该......。(通用)

  A:John,you should take good care of yourself.

  约翰,你应该好好照顾自己。

  B:What do you mean by this?

  你的意思是什么?

  A:You're coughing all these days.You have to cut down on smoking,if you listen to me.

  这些天你一直在咳嗽,听我的话,少抽烟。

  B:Thank you for your kindness.I'll try to give it up.

  谢谢你的好意。我会高潮戒烟的。

  I recommend ...

  我建议......。(较正式)

  A:Do I need to carry out the plan now? B:No,you'd better not.Could you offer me some advice?

  我需要马上实施计划吗?最好现在不要实施。你能给我一些建议吗?

  B:I recommend you to think it over.

  我建议你认真考虑一下。

  It seems to me that you should...

  我想你应当......。(较正式)

  A:I haven't seen you or a long time.

  好久不见啦!

  B:Yeah,what did you do in your winter vacation?

  是啊。寒假做什么了?

  A:Nothing at all.Just relaxation.

  没做什么。只是放松放松。

  B:Do you realize you're putting on weight?It seems to me you should go on a diet.

  你没意识到你胖了不少吗?好像你该节食了。

  Would you be interested in...?

  你对...有兴趣吗?(较正式)

  A:I've seen little of you these days.What're you doing?

  最近很少见你,忙什么呢?

  B:I've been tied up with my business.

  工作奇谈怪论,实在脱销不开身。

  A:It's Sunday today.Would you be interested in doing something outdoors?

  今天是星期天,对户外活动感兴趣吗?

  B:Great!I've been expecting that.

  太棒了!我盼着呢!

  Asking for Advice or Suggestions

  征求意见或建议

  What do you think we should do?

  你觉得我们该做些什么呢?(通用)

  A:It's fine today.What do you think we should do ?

  天儿很好,你觉得我们该做些什么呢?

  B:How about going out for a picnic?

  出去野餐怎么样?

  A:Sounds a good idea.

  这主意听起来不错。

  I'd like to have your advice on...

  我想请你对......提些建议。(较正式)

  A:Prof.White,I'd like to have your advice on my article.

  怀特教授,我希望您给我的文章提些建议。

  B:It's good except for some spelling mistakes.What's more,the first paragraph is irrelevant to the article. It should be omitted.

  不错,只是有几处拼写错误。此外,每一段与本文无关,

  该把它删掉。

  A:Thank you very much.

  谢谢。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享